The best bits...
A gentle formulation that is kind to the skin whilst reinvigorating dry and damaged coats leaving it clean, conditioned and shiny.
- Coax or place your dog into the bath (treats are a great way to get the process off to a positive start!)
- Wet the coat thoroughly with warm water.
- Working from the neck down, apply shampoo and work into a lather.
- Massage the coat well for several minutes, taking great care around the ears and eyes.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean warm water.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Towel dry and keep your pet warm while they dry.
- Once dry, brush and comb as usual.
Our how to bathing guide has some handy hacks to help you get started.
Our shampoos all have a mild and low-foam formulation, each designed to target specific dog coat challenges including white dog staining, shedding, sensitive skin, matting, puppies and dogs that have gotten seriously stinky! While it's important to keep your pet clean, it's also essential that you don't wash them too frequently, as doing so can strip natural oils from the coat and dry out the skin.
Bath time can quickly turn into pandemonium if your pet isn't so keen. Our top tips for bathing glory are:
Have everything you're going to need ready and nearby before you begin.
Use a bit of bathtime bribery - treats can make the process a whole lot easier!
Keep them comfortable and calm their fears.
In warmer months, try bathtime outside.
|Disposal of electrical goods
|Not to be used on puppies under 8 weeks old.
|Smooth/Short, Medium, Long/Silky, Double/Thick, Wool/Doodle
|Languages on packaging