The best bits...
A unique and gentle formulation designed to be ultra kind to the skin. The essential ingredients will leave your cat's coat feeling healthy and refreshed whilst keeping the coat in top condition. Not to be used on kittens under 8 weeks old or nursing queens.
- Coax or place your cat into the bath (treats are a great way to get the process off to a positive start!)
- Wet the coat thoroughly with warm water.
- Working from the neck down, apply shampoo and work into a lather.
- Massage the coat well for several minutes, taking great care around the ears and eyes.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean warm water.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Towel dry and keep your pet warm while they dry.
- Once dry, brush and comb as usual.
Mikki shampoos are made a low foam formula to make bath time easy and enjoyable. While it's important to keep your pet clean, it's also essential that you don't wash them too frequently, as doing so can strip natural oils from the coat and dry out the skin.
Bath time can quickly turn into pandemonium if your pet isn't so keen. Our top tips for bathing glory are:
Have everything you're going to need ready and nearby before you begin.
Use a bit of bathtime bribery - treats can make the process a whole lot easier!
Keep them comfortable and calm their fears.
In warmer months, try bath time outside.
|Disposal of electrical goods||N|
|Warnings||Not to be used on puppies under 8 weeks old.|
|Clear water guarantee||Smooth/Short, Medium, Long/Silky|
|Languages on packaging||English|